VERTICAL OPENWELL PUMP
- Easy to install
- Enhanced efficiency with all the advantages of mounting the prime mover and pump integrally on the same shaft.
- The multistage vertical open well submersible monoblock can be placed at the bottom of the well. This arrangement does not require suction pipe.
- Dynamically balanced rotors and impellers ensure vibration free performance and enhanced life.
- Water can also be drawn from a borewell which is bored at the bottom of the openwell by inserting a suction pipe into the borewell and providing a cooling tank arrangement to keep the monoblock submerged in water.
|Power (H.P.)||Single Phase||0.5 HP - 3.0 HP|
|Three Phase||3.0 HP - 3 0 HP|
|Versions||Single Phase||240 volts +6% -15% 50 Hz DUTY S1|
|Three Phase||415 volts +6% -15% 50 Hz DUTY S1|
|Speed ( N )||2880 RPM|
|Discharge Range ( LPM )||Single Phase||20 LPM - 650 LPM|
|Three Phase||300 LPM - 2500 LPM|
|Head Range ( Mtrs )||Single Phase||5 - 35 Mtrs|
|Three Phase||20 - 70 Mtrs|
- Drinking water supply
- Industrial water supply
- Cooling water circulating systems