INDUCTION MOTOR SERIES
- Enclosed in robust, grey cast iron housing with ample cooling fins to ensure better heat dissipation.
- Dynamically balanced pressure die-cast rotors with minimum vibration,
- Deep groove ball bearings to carry relatively heavy radial thrust loads, resulting in long life.
- Cooling fan located on the non-driving side together with cooling fins provides adequate flow of air and ensures an efficient cooling system.
- Low operating temperature with Class A / Class E insulation ensures long trouble free operating and increased winding life.
|Power (H.P.)||Single Phase||0.25 HP - 5.0 HP|
|Three Phase||0.25 HP - 1000 HP|
|Versions||Single Phase||240 volts +6% -15% 50 Hz DUTY S1|
|Three Phase||415 volts +6% -15% 50 Hz DUTY S1|
|Insulation||Class 'F' with temp. rise limited to Class 'B'|
|Degree of Protection)||IP 55|
- Machine tools
- Higher &heavy industries
- Agriculture and farming
- Flour mills
- Wood / stone cutting machines
- Textile equipment
The organisation is fully geared and competent to design & produce any kind of specialized motors of any rating / frequency / pole including energy efficient ones.