Grand Launching "Techno" brand Solar Pumps
Solar Water pumps offer a clean and simple alternative to fuel-burning engines and generators for domestic water, livestock and irrigation. They are most effective during dry and sunny seasons. They require no fuel deliveries and very little maintenance. Solar pumps are powered by photovoltaic (solar electric) panels and the flow rate is determined by the intensity of the sunlight.
These solar water pumps have been a great choice and alternative way to receive fresh water by capitalizing on the solar rays. The areas that typically need the most water - the hot, dry, sunny locations - are the ones that can best take advantage of these pumps.
- Techno Brand Solar water pumping system is a standalone system operating on a power generated by photovoltaic modules.
- Our product range 0.2 HP to 10 HP.
- The power generated by solar panels is used for operating DC submersible pump set with brush less D.C motor (B.L.D.C).
- The pumps are used for lifting water from bore well for minor irrigation and drinking water supply.
- The system requires shadow free area for solar panels.
- Solar Photovoltaic Panels
- Pump Assembly.
- Stand, Controller and accessories.
Solar Water Pumping Systems: Features & Benefits:
- Could be installed in both type open well & Bore well.
- Applicable for all type of bore, ponds etc.
- Maintenance free/Low DC/AC branded pumps fit and forget..
- No any running cost, freedom from electricity bills.
- It can work for more than 100 meter depth.
- It can be installed in any remote areas
- Properly designed AC drives to run PMSM & pump with solar modules.
|Sr. No.||Type of Pump||Type of Pump (HP)||Head||Liter|
|1||DC Surface||2 HP||50 ft||150000|
|2||DC Surface||3 HP||70 ft||110000|
|3||AC/DC Submersible||1.8 HP||100 ft||50000|
|4||AC Submersible||2 HP||50 ft||110000|
|5||AC Submersible||3 HP||100 ft||100000|
|6||AC Submersible||4 HP||148 ft||100000|
|7||AC Submersible||5 HP||200 ft||100000|
|8||AC Submersible||6 HP||250 ft||70000|
|9||AC Submersible||7.5 HP||300 ft||85000|
|10||AC Submersible||10 HP||400 ft||85000|